Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Meaning of " what goes around comes around " ?

Favorite Answer

My favorite quote!

It means that whatever you do in this life to other people, whether it is good or bad, the same will return to you.

Maybe not in the exact same way, but trust me, payback is a mess!

• Avelin5 years agoReport

lovely

• fritch

What Comes Around Goes Around

IT MEANS IF YOU GO AND STEAL SOMETHING THEN SOMETHING WILL GET STOLEN FROM YOU!!

• magpie

what "goes around" meaning what you give off, "comes around" meaning you get back. A different cultural way of describing how karma works, What you give out comes back to you

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/hMFxI

Actually, it's the opposite "what goes around comes around", karma

It's sort of like Isac Newton when a action happens a equal reaction will happen to you

My 11 year old son found a smartphone when he was on the mountain on a ski trip,he contacted the "mum" from the owner's list of contacts on the phone and arranged to return the phone to its owner...two years later, I lost my expensive smart phone leaving it at a public toilet and it was returned to me the next day by an honest person :)... My son and I had a wonderful lesson about "good karma" or "what goes around comes around" :)

what ever you do in life, things will come back as a consequence or reward. in other word it called Karma

You do something bad or mean it will eventually come back to you by someone else doing the same or worse to you. It could take days or years but it comes back. The same can be said about doing good things also. It always comes back.

1: it means that every thing that you till you will reap that thing

2: Do good to have good and good will come to you today tomorrow or after tomorrow .

When you do something bad it will come back to get you and you will regret doing it in the first place.

In otherwords Karma.