I moved in to a house and signed a 3 year lease, and my landlord refuses to fix anything with the house in my?

son's room/ play room, the celing is about to fall in, and i have complained a millon times to him about fixing it, i took pictures and even camcorded the problems that are in this house, i fear that one day it may fall on one of my boys or me. how can i get my landlord to let me out of my lease, i have had... show more son's room/ play room, the celing is about to fall in, and i have complained a millon times to him about fixing it, i took pictures and even camcorded the problems that are in this house, i fear that one day it may fall on one of my boys or me. how can i get my landlord to let me out of my lease, i have had enough, i always pay my rent and keep his property clean and nice, somebody please help!!!!!!