Do you ever have dreams that seem so real that on some level you feel it happened?

Some of these dreams are re-occurring. I wonder if it could possibly be an alternate reality????

i seriously have the same dreams!!! they keep coming back, and tyhey seem SO REAL!!! its like when i wake up, i think what happened in my dream happend the day b4 and it seems so logical!!!!!

i understand how you feel, and yes i think dreams are in a realm of their own!!!!

Hope this helped you!

Source(s): Experience

Try this site [ Yes I like it when its a good dream. ].

If you got the time you really can know... The Psychology of Dreams Myths - Dreams - Symbols. http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/

On site Directory , Dream Dictionaries...On site translation # 11.

Example :

Dream Dictionary

Dream Forum

Dream Symbols

Dreams & Archetypes

Dreams & Colors

Dreams & Moods

Dream Motifs

Dreams & Numbers

Dreams Predict Future

Dreams Men's

Dreams Women's

Dream Theories

Dream Theatres

Guide to Dreams <<<<<<<<<<<<< & more.

Something special for us who believe in dreams & stars & the worlds a magical place if we let it be. This is not me I just found it to share. The thought's of dreams in a nicely timing jester.

http://www.geocities.com/dreaming_angel_au/index.h... <<<<<<< turn your music on ...[ Go through the Door ] & see.

Yes, a couple of times are nightmares... And some part kinda holds a bit of the future... I think.

It's like you really feel you are in another world... but you don't even realize it... but it's still a dream so your mind is set in a way it should go... You try to dream it again so you know what'll happen next... but the chances is slim to get the dream back...

Kinda made me feel differently after that kind of dream...

:)

Sweet dreams....

• Jen

I do it all the time. Sometimes I have to ask people if they really told me something. Many times it's that I only had a dream that they told me something.

It is theoretically possible that our dreams are what is real, and that what we see when we are awake is really the dream.

Source(s): Uncle Ben's Book of Common Sense

ya , really . it happens with me also. i dream & things come true, by GOD's grace.