I've got a Smart Roadster - Have you?

I took delivery of a Smart Roadster Coupe 80bhp RHD in July. I absolutely LOVE it!

Does anyone else have one?

Are there any problems I should know about?

What do you think of yours?

Update:

I'm NOT a geek! I just happen to have a car I enjoy and there are other people out there who have one too - I'd just like to find out a bit more about the car.

Some of you are so sad that you have to post stupid replies just to get 2 points! GET A LIFE!!

Update 2:

...and, as I'm female, I don't have a dick, but I DO have a brain!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Jooles
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My girlfriend has one and it is a really good fun little car. Economically great, low fuel consumption, so better for the environment, and lots and lots of fun! We're forever zipping about with the roof down.

Ignore the others and have fun with your car!!

Apparently there is a London to Brighton Smart Rally in September.

• 1 decade ago

I have a Lexus IS200 sport upgraded to 250bhp and love it, I have driven a Smart Roadster and found it fantastic! You feel as if your bum is on the ground and it handles well too, I would say it was a good buy and enjoy it loads all the stupid answers are just the usual pig headed idiocy! Enjoy your car.

• 1 decade ago

I haven't got one myself, but I think that they are fab.

I have driven one and really enjoyed it. At first I thought the 'Smart' cars were little more than 'Tonka' toys (are they still around?) but then they brought out the Roadster.

It is on my list....

• 1 decade ago

had a smart for 2 drove the roadster but in the end went for madza mx5 better i think but enjoy your roadster they are still fun little cars

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

since smart is a bmw make then it is a very good car generally, you shoukld not have any problem with it if you look after it properly but if not you will start getting problems and i am with you on those idiots

• 1 decade ago

Sorry, you said you had brains, but why are you asking if they have problems after you have bought one. would it not have been better to check this out first. And to be honest they are silly little hairdresser cars that will fall to bits in a few years and will be expensive to fix. but that is just my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

I don't have one, but I have driven one and they are pretty fun to drive but the clutch is pretty irritating, it takes like 5-10 seconds to shift.

• mick
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Good for you old sport.

• 1 decade ago

Happy to here you are finally happy

Source(s): 25 years car & truck mechanic
  • 1 decade ago

yes i have but no problems

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.