I live with my boyfriend but he is married and "loves me"?

I have researched other people's questions and answers on this topic, and know how horrible of a person I may be. But I really want to know what to believe. My boyfriend is living with me for about 4 months now. His wife (5 yrs) and baby son (1yr) are overseas, and while is son is a citizen, his wife is alien.... show more I have researched other people's questions and answers on this topic, and know how horrible of a person I may be. But I really want to know what to believe. My boyfriend is living with me for about 4 months now. His wife (5 yrs) and baby son (1yr) are overseas, and while is son is a citizen, his wife is alien. The only way he can see his son (his own paperwork for citizenship is pending) is to bring her here. He says there's nothing romantic between them anymore, just that they have a son together. He wants to divorce her and marry me, but he can't do this until she gets to the country. I know this is TERRIBLY awful to her, but I love my boyfriend. I feel guilty that I am maybe wrecking that home, but he says it was over anyhow and whether or not I am with him he will divorce her. I do believe him, but at the same time, all these red flags are hitting me in the face. Plus I have loaned him a lot of money and am waiting for him to pay me back. I want to trust him but should i?
5 answers 5