What to do when you man won't call you back today?

One time a month ago, i forgot to turn my phone on normal after work. my boyfriend got really pissed about it, freaked out, and had called my like 10 times. Later, I explained it was an accident, and said i wouldn't do it again. Now, today, the same thing happened, NOT on purpose, purely an accident. I... show more One time a month ago, i forgot to turn my phone on normal after work. my boyfriend got really pissed about it, freaked out, and had called my like 10 times. Later, I explained it was an accident, and said i wouldn't do it again. Now, today, the same thing happened, NOT on purpose, purely an accident. I didn't mean to do it at all. My bf called me 10 times from 5:50-6pm, and I heard the vibrate on the 10th ring, as i walked into the room where i left my phone. I picked up on the 10th call and he hung up on me. now he won't answer my calls, text messages or e-mails. He is on a business trip and won't answer the hotel room phone either. What the heck am I supposed to do (besides waiting for him to call me back)
8 answers 8