Can anyone recommend a good male friendship/bonding film that is NOT a comedy.?

For all the female friendship movies, I have noticed male friendship films are lacking with the exception of those surface comedies that are too fluffy and light weight.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

fear and loathing in las vegas with johnny depp and benicio dell toro that movie is awesome

• 1 decade ago

Guys won't watch what you call a bonding movie unless it's a comedy or action/violence; without those factors it's considered a chick flick. Actually the one expection is if sports is a big factor in the movie, think Jerry Maguire, Varsity Blues- then most of those are comedic also.

I like the Lethal Weapon movies try those.

• 4 years ago

This is late to answer, but Pursuit to Happiness is a good male bonding movie. It's about a father who overcomes obstacles to find true happiness in his relationship with his son. His father talks to him as a dad and buddy who lightens the situation of fear and sadness .

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Dukes Of HAzard. The Dukes are a very bonding family and Daisy Duke is incredible!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

BRIANS SONG IS THE ALLTIME BEST MALE BONDING MOVIE,NOT FLUFFY,NOT A COMEDY.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rainman...Tom Cruise finds out he has a mentally retarded older brother (Dustin Hoffman) and they bond...great acting, great story.

• 1 decade ago

Milos Forman's 'Amadeus'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brokeback mountain for sure!

• 1 decade ago

how about broke back moutain

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kungfuhamster93 too my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.