Help with a possible Homicide or stalking situation?

What do you do if you suspect someone of doing something aweful or about to do something aweful and you can't get anybody to take you seriously. I have tried the police and the FBI and I am getting no response. This is a serious situation and these people that this thing is being done against need to know. If... show more What do you do if you suspect someone of doing something aweful or about to do something aweful and you can't get anybody to take you seriously. I have tried the police and the FBI and I am getting no response.
This is a serious situation and these people that this thing is being done against need to know.
If there is anybody reading this with a law enforcement agency, please contact me!
Update: Your answers are all helpful. It isn't againist me. It is againist several other people.
Update 2: I don't know how to get ahold of the people that his is or has or will happen to?