Good player or not; what a baby!?

I can't believe the way that Dirk acted after the game. What a whiner! Talk about poor sportsmanship! I think he should be fined big time. Yes I am for Miami., but if someone on the Miami team acted that way I would be saying the same thing! Question: Did anybody else see his temper tantrump antics like I... show more I can't believe the way that Dirk acted after the game. What a whiner! Talk about poor sportsmanship! I think he should be fined big time.
Yes I am for Miami., but if someone on the Miami team acted that way I would be saying the same thing!
Question: Did anybody else see his temper tantrump antics like I did? What do you think?
Update: New someone would blame it on the refs...always the ones that are losing too!
Update 2: claytonjohnw
I have a wonderful life thank-you and when I don't win or get my way, I don't need to act worse than a two year old! Real good example he sets!