Supermom asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

Groups on 360?

I added a group to my 360 and now that it is all done, it isn't showing up there. I think it is because somehow it was labeled adult and I need to change that but it doesn't show me any edit options?

I am the owner. I need to know how to change the status.

Thanks for everyones help! I got it figured out. It just takes three to four days for Yahoo to get it on there.

• Favourite answer

once you the owner of the yahoo group register the name and do all it takes to get it started, it takes 24-48 hrs to show up on your 360 page in your group section

Source(s): I am the owner of two of my own groups and this is what happens per yahoo

If the group is Adult, it won't show. The only way to fix that is to have the Group Owner change the groups status. Private Groups won't show up either. You won't have an edit option, only the Owner can designate the groups status.

go to your yahoo360 page, click on the link that says my page, and then go down and select the link that says reviews, and click on the box that says something like show my groups, and then click save or apply and if it is not in the adult catagory it will show up on your yahoo360 page within 12-24 hours.