hayharbr asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Since the recent update, why do I get 20 questions that are all...?

at least two minutes old and have 0 answers? If I hit "refresh" I just get the same 20 questions. Finally I will get 20 different ones but they are also 2+ minutes old with 0 answers. And if I answer one, often there are a lot of answers already there. I really miss the old Answers!

It is really annoying isn't it. Yahoo have indicated that the upgrade is not complete and they are working hard to iron out the many bugs that are infiltrating our peace and patience right now. Nothing we can really to do but wait. Many things were going wrong with the site before the upgrade so I don't think that the upgrade alone is the problem. Bugs and glitches are horrible little things, here on YA they are like a plague. Take a deep breath or three and let's hope it's all fixed soon. Many are having their patience tested.

I guess Yahoo uploads them in groups every two minutes

• Yeah that really sucks....I thought it was just me! I also hate that now in advanced search you can't check just the open questions cause it just says "no data"!

ya, I was wondering that too, what gives?