do guys watch chick flicks?

just wondering because umm i dunno? this guy liked me and he loved chick flicks and i just wanna no if any other guys do.

Favorite Answer

hey calm down just because he likes chick flicks doesn't mean hes gay or anything, hes probably just doing it because he thinks you might like them so hes trying to share an interest

• jeb

Chick Flicks For Guys

no some some guys just like chick flicks

yes because u girls like to make us ******* guys watch them but a good movie to me as a chick flick is a walk to remember

We don't mind watching romantic comedies, and a few others, providing it's funny. I hate and will not attend, those tear jerkers, that are usually labeled two or more hankies.

Men like action pics, and comedies, and usually when it comes to romantic comedies, the actress is really hot, so we don't mind watching them. Then the girls can enjoy the handsome leading man. So that works out for both of them.

sure, chick flicks can be as good as any hollywood blockbuster. but if a guy goes to one, he better be bringing a date!

• lovely

my boyfriend does...and so does my brothers and my father and some most of my guy friends so i guess guys do watch chick flix

of course. normal men enjoy romantic comedies and dramas as much as other kinds of movies because normal men aren't controlled by some stereotype of what "HE MEN" do, say, or enjoy.

yes,most guys do.espeacially lonly ones,like me

Only if they have to