Pay-Pal and e-bay (((Read carefully please)))?

I ordered an item on e-bay. (First time). The order or item said: Pay=Pal Prefered Money Order/Cashiers check accepted. So, knowing I could send a money order, I ordered the item. The seller sent me the invoice and the amount and I e-mailed her back telling her I would put the money order in the mail on Monday.... show more I ordered an item on e-bay. (First time).
The order or item said: Pay=Pal Prefered Money Order/Cashiers check accepted.
So, knowing I could send a money order, I ordered the item.
The seller sent me the invoice and the amount and I e-mailed her back telling her I would put the money order in the mail on Monday. (Ordered on the weekend).
She sent a message back saying, "Pay-Pal only".
I sent her a message questioning why it said m/o etc.? She said it doesn't to read! Real rude I thought.
So....I went back and re-read and that is what it says. I wasn't wrong.
She sent me a message back after informing her and she said that was an old posting, sorry.

WELL OKAY.....The problem is I told her to cancel the order then because I don't have a Pay-Pal account, nor am I going to get one because I don't have a bank account that it can be set up with or credit card.

She said I can't cancel??? Now what happens?
Update: P.S. I have contacted e-bay I think. Hard to tell if it went through or not?