Need help with ideas for daughters birthday?

I had planned on having her surprised with a couple of her friends coming over without her knowing it and swimming and staying the night and watching movies, etc. HERE IS THE PROBLEM: The pool is not ready and won't be!$$$$replacement parts. THE GAS WAS SHUT OFF: at the house, no hot water! $$$$$ SO, the... show more I had planned on having her surprised with a couple of her friends coming over without her knowing it and swimming and staying the night and watching movies, etc.
HERE IS THE PROBLEM: The pool is not ready and won't be!$$$$replacement parts.
THE GAS WAS SHUT OFF: at the house, no hot water! $$$$$
SO, the next alternative was to have my daughter get in the car and tell her we are going for a ride, pick up her girlfriends and take them to a hotel/motel and swim and get a room so they can gigle and watch movies and all that girly girl stuff...I checked into rooms around here and about had a heart attack! $125.00 $169.00....
What on earth am I to do that is fun with four 11 year old girls with no house to take them to?
Help!!
Update: I was thinking about a waterpark but I have the girls all night and need to land somewhere.
Update 2: I can't postpone the party because the gas isn't going to be fixed nor the pool. My brother owns the house and he kicked us out! He wants a summer home.
Update 3: Arsenic!!! I have two jobs! My husband has two jobs you ***!
We lost our jobs two years ago with tow days notice and have been slowly getting back on our feet so go to hell!
Update 4: The gas isn't shut off for no payment on our part. My mother passed away and we are in her house that my brother ended up buying. He shut it off because he wants the house back so I don't need peoples judgements here! Thanks for nothing.
Update 5: My daughter isn't spolied at all. She is far from it and would totally understand if we did absolutely nothing for her birthday. Just being with her Dad and I is all she wants and she has already told us that. She is advanced in swimming and I thought that would be nice is all. I can't believe how... show more My daughter isn't spolied at all. She is far from it and would totally understand if we did absolutely nothing for her birthday. Just being with her Dad and I is all she wants and she has already told us that. She is advanced in swimming and I thought that would be nice is all. I can't believe how judgmental people are on here. All I have ever tried to do is help people and what I get is cut downs.