Daytime Emmy's!!!?

If I watched the daytime soap operas, I would expect to watch the **** awards during the day too! Now I can't watch my primetime shows because of that crap! WHO THINKS THE SAME AS I DO!

So much for Injustice! If anyone is as angry as I am, go to abc.com and way down on the bottom in white lettering to where you can hardly see it, is a contact us section. You can send in your complaint!

I agree to a point but I hate it when they do it for anything. All the awards shows, new series premieres, sporting events, etc. If a specific show holds that time period then air only that specific show.

Either all the networks should get together and create a couple of Special Events channels for the purpose of showing these types of things or they should wait & play them in place of repeats once all the shows have had their season finales.

They need to have a little respect for the people that are watching their shows. Nothing more irritating that going to watch a show & finding out that it's been pre-empted.

I completely agree with you. I hate the fact that this crap is coming on and taking the place of my prime time shows.