Supermom asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

HP pavilion f1703 with HPpsc 1210 all in one Help?

I need someone knowledgeable with this product to help me get my fax working. I need some questions answered and need someone to communicate with me through e-mail. Please only serious people.

I have already gone to the site, I have been on chat with H/P and I know more than they did!

I have been on chat for two days with my local phone provider, and I have also tried Microsoft!

I have a similar set up but I have an HP/Compaq d530 Convertible with a Lexmark X4270 All in One...first connect the phone line to your jack in the wall...the other end into the All in One...connect the printer cable (most newer ones are USB..to the computer..plug it in, and make sure all drivers are installed from the CD that came with your printer. These are the exact steps I took to set mine up...as for faxing...your current phone line and number will work...any questions, e mail me at ironwolf51503@yahoo.com

go to hp's web site. I had problems with my hp and they nailed it. Really easy and helpful support. Good luck!

u can count me for help