What is the best web site ever?

Give me your favorite!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Netvibes!

http://www.netvibes.com

Using this excellent start page, I can, on one page, view updates to all of my OTHER favorite sites, such as:

- Diggdot.us

- Ajaxian

- NY Times

- Science Blog

- MAKE: Blog

- A List Apart

- Yahoo! Answers!

Netvibes is a news aggregator, which means that it displays news or updates or any type of RSS feed from multiple sources at once. To learn more about RSS: http://www.webreference.com/authoring/languages/xm...

• 1 decade ago

Google

• 3 years ago

No business enterprise holds extra suitable than 2% of the marketplace, so that is totally stressful to call one internet site the wonderful ;) whether, we attempt to maintain our purchasers satisfied on an extremely very own, one million-to-one million point. click the link in my sources :) we would like to hearken to from you.

• 1 decade ago

There are many good websites. We can't really tell the best one, because every website is different. for example for search engine prolly yahoo and google. For communities, myspace, friendster. For technology, microsoft, etc.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My favorite website is Wikipedia. Wikipedia has everything and it is in a lot of languages. This website is my current homepage.

• 1 decade ago

Yahoo!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rotten.com! You gotta see the weightlifter who blew out his intestines. So gruesome!

• 1 decade ago

I'd say also Wikipedia. You can get no-nonsense information just about anything, and if you don't find it, you can just add it.

• 1 decade ago

one site that is the best there is..nothing more:

yahoo.com

Source(s): ^ ^
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.yahoo.com

you can do searches, image searches, video searches, find the news, get questions answered......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.