What is the best web site ever?

Give me your favorite!

Favorite Answer

Netvibes!

http://www.netvibes.com

Using this excellent start page, I can, on one page, view updates to all of my OTHER favorite sites, such as:

- Diggdot.us

- Ajaxian

- NY Times

- Science Blog

- MAKE: Blog

- A List Apart

- Yahoo! Answers!

Netvibes is a news aggregator, which means that it displays news or updates or any type of RSS feed from multiple sources at once. To learn more about RSS: http://www.webreference.com/authoring/languages/xm...

Google

No business enterprise holds extra suitable than 2% of the marketplace, so that is totally stressful to call one internet site the wonderful ;) whether, we attempt to maintain our purchasers satisfied on an extremely very own, one million-to-one million point. click the link in my sources :) we would like to hearken to from you.

There are many good websites. We can't really tell the best one, because every website is different. for example for search engine prolly yahoo and google. For communities, myspace, friendster. For technology, microsoft, etc.

My favorite website is Wikipedia. Wikipedia has everything and it is in a lot of languages. This website is my current homepage.

Yahoo!

Rotten.com! You gotta see the weightlifter who blew out his intestines. So gruesome!

I'd say also Wikipedia. You can get no-nonsense information just about anything, and if you don't find it, you can just add it.

one site that is the best there is..nothing more:

yahoo.com

Source(s): ^ ^

www.yahoo.com

you can do searches, image searches, video searches, find the news, get questions answered......