How long will it take my laptop ordered from excaliberpc (US) to reach Singapore via USPS Global Priority Mail

Hey all. I ordered a laptop (Asus M50sv-A1) from excaliberpc.com. I was wondering if anyone knows

-how long it would take for the shipment to arrive at my doorstep provided that i used the USPS global priority mail. Currently it says International Dispatch in the tracking website but it hasn't changed for like 3 days.

-how much tax will i be hit with and how do i pay it?

-and lastly, between Express mail international and global priority mail, which one is actually faster?

Thanks in advance

There is no more Gloabal Priority Mail, it was changed to Priority Mail International last year.

Either of the two Express Mail products are faster than Priority Mail.

You would have to check with your Customs services to find out how much you would need to pay in taxes and duty.

The tracking message is not going to change until it gets scanned at Customs. You can use usps.com for tracking, but it would likely be better to use the tracking application at the Singapore Post Office website at this time.

Source(s): 24 year Postal Worker

Excaliberpc