How long will it take my laptop ordered from excaliberpc (US) to reach Singapore via USPS Global Priority Mail

Hey all. I ordered a laptop (Asus M50sv-A1) from excaliberpc.com. I was wondering if anyone knows -how long it would take for the shipment to arrive at my doorstep provided that i used the USPS global priority mail. Currently it says International Dispatch in the tracking website but it hasn't changed for... show more Hey all. I ordered a laptop (Asus M50sv-A1) from excaliberpc.com. I was wondering if anyone knows

-how long it would take for the shipment to arrive at my doorstep provided that i used the USPS global priority mail. Currently it says International Dispatch in the tracking website but it hasn't changed for like 3 days.

-how much tax will i be hit with and how do i pay it?

-and lastly, between Express mail international and global priority mail, which one is actually faster?

Thanks in advance