Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- All categories
- Society & Culture
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that England is rid of ugly prince 👑 Philip? Can we have a pageant to elect new British royalty once the queen croaks 🐸?
England needs a BEautiful 🤩 Princess and maybe we need our own elegant and stunning 🤩 prince 🤴 charming.
Maybe England should host a pageant and “debate”?
Hopefully this beauty contest will prevent another UGLY Royal like prince Philip.
Disney Princess and princesses are absolutely beautiful ☺️ and should we have a pageant once the queen dies?10 AnswersRoyalty4 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 590Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.75 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question31 AnswersReligion & Spirituality17 hours ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 351Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
I am an atheist and when I die I discover that God really exists would I be punished for not believing in his existence? Why?
God created us human beings with the ability to always question and not believe everything they say, so I don't deserve to be punished because it's not my fault, it was God who created me like this9 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 hours ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
How come people think that I can go to jail for threatening to shoot my former therapist at the grocery store?
So I told people on the suicide hotline that I'm think about going and shooting my former therapist at the grocery store. I was so mad and furious that I lost control and said it. They told me that they're gonna report this to the FBI. I told them to go ahead because they're just bluffing and won't really do it. I told andy about it and he said that I'm gonna go to jail if I keep this up. I don't get how can I go to jail for saying all of these things. I really never did anything and these are just thoughts. I don't think you can arrest somebody for having thoughts of shooting someone else as it is not probable cause. Thoughts are not probable cause to get an arrest warrant. How come people think that I can go to jail for threatening about thinking of shooting my former therapist ??????????7 AnswersPeople with Disabilities1 day ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question26 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
It seems that White people are the goldilocks race. Blacks and Browns are too impulsive, and that makes it hard for them to build a civilization. Asians lack testosterone, and the drive to better themselves. Whites are in the perfect middle.10 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups13 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question