- Arts & Humanities
- Beauty & Style
- Business & Finance
- Cars & Transportation
- Computers & Internet
- Consumer Electronics
- Dining Out
- Education & Reference
- Entertainment & Music
- Family & Relationships
- Food & Drink
- Games & Recreation
- Home & Garden
- Local Businesses
- News & Events
- Politics & Government
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Science & Mathematics
- Social Science
- Society & Culture
- Yahoo Products
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It seems like she's taking out her frustration on you every time you remind her she could be making better choices for herself. Try to get her to make those choices instead of making them for her. For instance, instead of suggesting she gets the healthy option right off the bat, try asking her what she would rather have, giving her a chance to prove herself. This might not work the moment you implement it, but if she really wants to lose weight, she can't just depend on you. She has to take some responsiblity. You can be there as an example and you can congratulate her when she progresses or makes good choices, but ultimately those choices have to be hers or she might feel like you're pushing her.6 AnswersFamily13 hours ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question36 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 66Upvotes of all answers to this question
"I worry about Joe Biden debating Donald Trump. He should do it only under two conditions. Otherwise, he’s giving Trump unfair advantages,"
Friedman said.... "both campaigns should agree on having a "real-time fact-checking team" hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates."
oh suddenly we need fact checkers at the debates LOL. Trump is at no more of an advantage in the debate with no fact checkers. but I imagine Biden could sorely use the support of one19 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes we can great bloke great English man down to earth and a credit Thank you Jack8 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolls & Surveys14 hours ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers to this question56 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 121Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 590Upvotes of all answers to this question270 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.32 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 198Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 301Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 207Upvotes of all answers to this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.63 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question