• English Premier League Predictions (Week 13)?

プレミアリーグ予選 ........................................ Thibaut Courtois admitted that the Chelsea players were sticking to English time in Baku, which is four hours ahead of the UK, in order to minimise any side effects of making the 2,500 mile-trip because of their upcoming Premier League clash with Liverpool at... show more
    プレミアリーグ予選 ........................................ Thibaut Courtois admitted that the Chelsea players were sticking to English time in Baku, which is four hours ahead of the UK, in order to minimise any side effects of making the 2,500 mile-trip because of their upcoming Premier League clash with Liverpool at Anfield this weekend, Both teams enjoyed big league wins last weekend, but the two will want to keep the pressure on runaway leaders Manchester City, Liverpool are boosted by the fitness of Sadio Mane, who started against Southampton 📻 ⑀⑄⑇ (Standings check it out: gdfddfs.blogspot) ........................................... Group A: Jeevan S (108 Pts) Group B: OBA, (114 Pts) Group C: Backstream (111 Pts) ⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩ Matches: Note: (Comeback next Monday for the midweek fixtures👽 !) West Ham vs Leicester City Man United vs Brighton & Hove Crystal Palace vs Stoke City Tottenham vs West Brom Swansea vs Bournemouth Newcastle vs Watford Liverpool vs Chelsea Southampton vs Everton Burnley vs Arsenal Huddersfield vs Man City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    7 answers · English Football (Soccer) · 23 hours ago
  • Even the Pope has denounced climate denialists. Will conservatives ever catch up with modern society?

Best answer: America now stands alone, the only country in the whole world whose leader denies climate change.
    Best answer: America now stands alone, the only country in the whole world whose leader denies climate change.
    25 answers · Politics · 3 days ago
  • Is Celtic FC a respectable club?

Not a football head but looking more into it. I know Celtic were in the 2003 Europa League final and I think won it at one point. I see videos on YT and they got a good fan base, as I hear people say are best in the football. I can't say I will follow them but I am interested because they seem like they have a... show more
    Not a football head but looking more into it. I know Celtic were in the 2003 Europa League final and I think won it at one point. I see videos on YT and they got a good fan base, as I hear people say are best in the football. I can't say I will follow them but I am interested because they seem like they have a good history and mean a lot to the fans. They definelty aren't to the likes of Bayern or Real as they got crushed by PSG 7-1 in the game yesterday but are they like respectable at least. Also how good will that guy Moussa Dembele be?
    4 answers · English Football (Soccer) · 7 hours ago
  • Lol does this comment about Adebayor just explain Arsenal perfectly?

"I was the strongest player on the team, despite the fact that I weighed 73kg. Chelsea had Essien & Ballack in midfield. We had Rosicky. If you said as much as "how are you" to him, he would then be injured for 2 and a half months." The club has such a weak mentality. All of their players... show more
    "I was the strongest player on the team, despite the fact that I weighed 73kg. Chelsea had Essien & Ballack in midfield. We had Rosicky. If you said as much as "how are you" to him, he would then be injured for 2 and a half months." The club has such a weak mentality. All of their players are fragile, small, and lazy. Anyone who even gets really good wants to leave immedeitely and the board is weak letting them go. Arsene is such a weak manager he can't even beat Jose Mourinho. Their best player doesn't play an ounce of defense or even tracks back 2 feet.
    3 answers · English Football (Soccer) · 3 days ago
  • When will Sean Connery die?

He's too old to be living
    He's too old to be living
    34 answers · Politics · 4 hours ago
  • I can't sign my yahoo account / email?

Best answer: Call Yahoo Helpline @@ 1 - 888 - 401 - 5023

Yahoo Support Services
    Best answer: Call Yahoo Helpline @@ 1 - 888 - 401 - 5023

Yahoo Support Services
    7 answers · Abuse and spam · 1 day ago
  • Burgers or pizza?

100 answers · Newborn & Baby · 1 day ago
  • Do we look like our zodiac signs?

Do we look like our zodiac signs?

My husband - Aries (April 4 1980) Me - Capricorn (December 25 1987) P.S. Don't take it too seriosuly. I am not a fanatic but I have noticed people resemble their sign (for example, Scorpios and their stare, Virgos and their modest look, Cancers with round and warm faced, etc.)
    My husband - Aries (April 4 1980) Me - Capricorn (December 25 1987) P.S. Don't take it too seriosuly. I am not a fanatic but I have noticed people resemble their sign (for example, Scorpios and their stare, Virgos and their modest look, Cancers with round and warm faced, etc.)
    19 answers · Horoscopes · 13 hours ago
  • Do you put salt on your food?

211 answers · Cooking & Recipes · 3 days ago