- 60Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Find a group of at least 4 other male friends (doesn't matter if they're Asian too, could be white/black etc). And make sure that when you or any of your Asian relatives go out, you're always with that group. Bullies/racists are ******* who only attack people when they're alone. If you're a small group, they won't do anything. Have you ever noticed how racists don't pick on black men? Because they're afraid of them, and they know they will fight back if they have to. You can defend yourself or fight back. Get knuckle dusters too.
This stuff is similar to what blacks experienced with the Klan after slavery. KKK members would rape black girls/women. But they would never have the balls to take on a black man 1 on 1.5 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups3 days ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 219Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It is coming from your future and your grand children's future.73 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question
Tomorrow on March 4th, when President Trump is re-inaugurated, Q will be proven right and Liberals be laughed at. Your thoughts?
I fly to DC to night as I have a hotel booked for Trump’s inauguration and Joe Biden’s arrest.11 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
We are both losing weight and I always congratulate her but she says nothing to me and even puts a downer on other people's comments
Over Christmas I lost weight and when I mentioned how people had commented and my clothes feel looser she said that's probably just losing Christmas bloat
I've now lost two stone and people are commenting but she said are they just saying it?
It's putting a downer on things as I support her4 AnswersPsychology2 days ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 481Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 159Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 110Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 428Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.110 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 200Upvotes of all answers to this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"49 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question20 AnswersPolls & Surveys13 hours ago
- 424Upvotes of all answers to this question113 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 117Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers to this question18 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question
They are dangerous views which can lead us down the path of destruction.21 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago