- 187Upvotes of all answers to this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.47 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
Channel 4 News has exclusively obtained a vast cache of data used by Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign on almost 200 million American voters.
It reveals that 3.5 million Black Americans were categorised by Donald Trump’s campaign as ‘Deterrence’ – voters they wanted to stay home on election day.8 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
I've heard those guys worship him as a god, all he needs to do is get himself on the balot.5 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)1 day ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Lewis Hamilton called his two five-second time penalties in the Russian Grand Prix "ridiculous", saying the Formula 1 stewards are "trying to stop me".
Hamilton was hit with 10 seconds worth of penalties during Sunday's race in Sochi for two separate violations while en route to the grid.
Hamilton was adjudged to have breached the race director's pre-race instructions by completing two practice starts in the wrong place, including one at the end of the pit exit slip road.
It meant Hamilton ultimately finished the race third after leading the early stages from pole position, with team-mate Valtteri Bottas winning for Mercedes and taking 11 points out of his championship lead.
Hamilton said he would "need to go back and see what the rules are or what exactly I did wrong", but did not think he had done anything out of the norm.
"I'm pretty sure no-one has got two five-second penalties for something so ridiculous before," Hamilton told Sky Sports.
"I didn't put anyone in danger, I've done this at a million tracks over the years and never been questioned on it.5 AnswersCurrent Events1 day ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this question
In the middle of the pandemic Trump AND Republicans want to repeal Obamacare and its protections for those with pre-existing conditions. This is madness. Remember this in November. This alone is a sufficient basis to vote them all out of office.8 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 508Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.95 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 247Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 907Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 275Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 137Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 736Upvotes of all answers to this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.138 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 303Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 178Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 208Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 139Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 284Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago