- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
Will you kneel in front of your TV when Lewis Hamilton has yet another idiotic protest before the British Grand Prix?Favourite answer:
I will not.
Another black activist who was quite happy to benefit from positive discrimination, now complaining he was the victim of racism when growing up.
Like Meghan Markle, being black is a cause they have only recently embraced.
I would assume his fellow drivers find him obnoxious and rather hypocritical.
Do you suppose he will move to a predominantly Black Country now that he has embraced his black culture?10 AnswersCurrent Events3 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 620Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Not a Trump supporter, but I know people from both sides of the aisle and I hear mixed comments from both sides. The world is NOT just black and white but I think a lot of people stay locked in their own little sounding bells and listen ONLY to news agencies they agree with, so they hear one side of the story. They don't really get out and listen to other sides without a bias and automatically hate someone that has different opinions. People now days seem to only think there is 1 single view and everything else different from that is wrong. But to be brutally honest, I've heard nasty remarks towards both people. Often unwarranted remarks based only on the fact that they were politically on the opposite side of the aisle. It's pathetic.
WIth that said, the stories you are hearing are the ones that fit the story your side wants to push. If you get down and listen, you'd likely be surprised that both sides have a great number of reasonable people. People like you and I who care about others and are human beings.94 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 846Upvotes of all answers to this question100 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 781Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has recently stated that with mail in ballots, the democrats will likely commit massive voter fraud and the election will be completely inaccurate, and that we should postpone the election until there is a good method to vote or until the pandemic is over in 1-2 years.
Would you support postponing the 2020 election for a year or two until the pandemic is over?112 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 186Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers to this question
The way AOC talked negatively about American military, people won't forgive her. I think AOC is ruining the image of Democrats by taking stand against American army. She is a traitor and I don't want her to live in America. Shouldn't Trump tell AOC to leave America and live in other country?32 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 116Upvotes of all answers to this question
It’s the way of the future and for good reason.28 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 279Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Over 300,000 whites were shipped and sold into slavery.73 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 473Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 275Upvotes of all answers to this question
Yesterday, I went to a theme park with just one person (my best friend). The theme park is only accepting 25% of its regular visitors, and everyone is required to socially distance and wear a mask at all times (and this includes on all rides). Even with these measures in place, my mum thinks it’s incredibly selfish of me to go out to a theme park when thousands and thousands of people becoming infected with coronavirus every day. She accused me of putting my own life at risk, and other people’s lives at risk. Is she right to be angry with me?120 AnswersFamily3 days ago
- 166Upvotes of all answers to this question