- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why are Americas convinced single payer healthcare is radical and impossible, yet are okay with corporations getting billions in tax cuts?
Single payer would be cheaper than the current for-profit system. Yes, we'd all pay around $300/month more in taxes but we wouldn't have to pay $700/month in private health insurance premiums.12 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
Throughout history black people were treated the worse and that’s just a fact the only time jewish discrimination mostly came into history was during the biblical times or the holocaust but over the years it’s been black people they are still the most hated race jews and other minorities get a lot more respect than successful African-Americans like Michael Jordan for example he’s a successful billionaire and he gets no credit or respect.7 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
Eating this same food everyday repeatedly and cut into 6 small meals per day
Meal 1, 3, 5 whole grain bread with butter and salad and oatmeal with fruit Meal 2, 4, 6 Brown Rice with Green vegetables (broccoli, spinach, lettuce)5 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 146Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 172Upvotes of all answers to this question40 AnswersOther - Society & Culture21 hours ago
- 331Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 90Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 305Upvotes of all answers to this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favourite answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......47 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 501Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.154 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers to this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?21 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 171Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question16 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers to this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.62 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 193Upvotes of all answers to this question