- 178Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
No, I consider him to be a complete disaster. He is the worst curse America has right now. He has to go.41 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
Give your reasons. And how do you know it is true?7 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who are the Republicans you would list on the GOP traitor deck of cards for the post election treason tribunal?
Who are your top American right wing traitors who deserve treason tribunals Nuremberg style for crimes against humanity & treason?
Here are some of mine:
Donald Trump, Jared Kuschner, Kelly Conway, VP Pence, AG Barr, Devin Nunes, Rudy Giuliani, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Gov. Desantis of Florida, Gov. Kemp of Georgia, Mike Pompeo. All of these people know what is up and willingly participated in this attempt to take down the USA both committing treason and crimes against humanity by willingly going along or ordering the deaths of thousands of Americans.4 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 372Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”45 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Around 3000 so I hear.. She's also not African American.. She's Jamaican..7 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Or kamala harris9 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 469Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm really getting tired of social justice or any form of activism on the field or court. Sports should be a neutral setting where everyone should be able to enjoy it without differences in ideology. It's supposed to be a uniting factor and an act of diplomacy. Yet, after being bombarded with politics in the news, sports has decided to carry the baton forward and it really just is annoying now. I really don't care what you believe, but leave that outside of sports. Let everyone enjoy it without worry or fear of being judged of their opinions.61 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 207Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this question
Adding insult to injury, Minneapolis required property owners to pay 2020 taxes in full before they can get a permit.
So, they let the riots happen and now are punishing the owners for their willful lack 9f keeping law and order.
It goes on. Where buildings have been destroyed, the city is erecting fences and charging the property owners for the fence.
This is insanity.15 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 339Upvotes of all answers to this question
5 year old white child Cannon Hinnant was shot point blank by a black man. But, no mainstream media was covering this tragedy; WHY?
Was it because of the “wrong” color of the skin of both the shooter and the boy? Where is the outrage from CNN on this one???52 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 132Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 186Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 48Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers to this question26 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question