- 11Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The World Health Organization,,,, I'll go to Donnie when I want advice on ripping off tenants or putting on a cheesy reality show.8 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
It seems like she's taking out her frustration on you every time you remind her she could be making better choices for herself. Try to get her to make those choices instead of making them for her. For instance, instead of suggesting she gets the healthy option right off the bat, try asking her what she would rather have, giving her a chance to prove herself. This might not work the moment you implement it, but if she really wants to lose weight, she can't just depend on you. She has to take some responsiblity. You can be there as an example and you can congratulate her when she progresses or makes good choices, but ultimately those choices have to be hers or she might feel like you're pushing her.7 AnswersFamily20 hours ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers to this question39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 61Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 hours ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers to this question14 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers to this question27 AnswersPolls & Surveys21 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 188Upvotes of all answers to this question59 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 180Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.45 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 622Upvotes of all answers to this question288 AnswersPolitics4 days ago