- 616Upvotes of all answers to this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].92 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 703Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 358Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Although, our President had his moments...I dont think democrats have anything to do with public behavior. Im at peace and ill remain at peace with what this next Presidency We have to be honest that things change. PPL adapt. We might not like it, but we'll be ok either way.60 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?26 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 832Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.78 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 360Upvotes of all answers to this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?72 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers to this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness67 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 323Upvotes of all answers to this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.83 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers to this question18 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 hours ago
- 361Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers to this question33 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.28 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 285Upvotes of all answers to this question96 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question14 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers to this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?19 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 95Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
True, I'd offer to catch you but the trunk is full20 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers to this question
Should the UK reintroduce capital punishment for scum such as the Albanian woman who murdered a seven year old girl as she played at a park?
Animals such as this have no right to consume oxygen. Isn't "diversity" grand?24 AnswersCurrent Events22 hours ago