- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers to this question
my husband earns a very good income and has really good health insurance. we've been married for 30 years. We married young. So were both 50. Over the years hes gotten very crabby and was never really fun to be around. I had married him years back because I had gotten pregnant and in order to please my parents. Our kids are grown and even with the trips and dinners and money he has no personality and I dont feel any chemistry. I work as well but dont make anything he makes. hes a control freak who dislikes my family and is very negative.10 AnswersMarriage & Divorce1 day ago
- 471Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 53Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 627Upvotes of all answers to this question183 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 607Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani121 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 282Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question225 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 141Upvotes of all answers to this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!36 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers to this question
Biden plans to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, stop the US exit from the World Health Organization & resuscitate the Iran nuclear deal?Favourite answer:
Paris was a bad agreement. I believe in anthropgenic climate change, but Paris was nonbinding and most nations only made pledges that basically just comported with how they were already trending. The US was the only country that made aggressive commitments. I do think we need international cooperation, but it should start with geoengineering and creating x-prizes for technological innovations to ease the transition.
The WHO has issues. It's been captured by China. But just walking away is NOT the right response.
The Iran nuclear deal was a joke. It was a PR accomplishment meant to give Obama a legacy item. It excluded military sites that we KNOW they've done nuclear work at in the past and the 'snapback' sanctions were an illusion that could never happen in reality because of the bureaucratic layers.30 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 76Upvotes of all answers to this question
If y’all can vote for Biden and that’s what you asked for, no vaccines till 2024 till Trump is back in... you’ll have to deal without it .
You don’t take someone’s private creations and steal them ... you don’t want Trump ... so long vaccines you should have re-elected him27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago