- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
Piers Morgan thinks the SAS should go in to rescue Prince Harry. Based on how they looked when sitting on?Favourite answer:
I'm not a great fan of Piers Morgan but, something should be done for Harry and Meghan. They fled this country, seeking to get some privacy in their lives but, instead of occasionally seeing them in the news, while they were here, we have daily updates from them on their next project. I for one, am heartily sick of the whole saga and just wish the pair of them would shut up.9 AnswersRoyalty19 hours ago
- 968Upvotes of all answers to this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.208 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 197Upvotes of all answers to this question
Rush Limbaugh: “Unlike Joe Biden, Donald Trump has not profited from being in office. He hasn’t profited a dime.” True or false?Favourite answer:
TRUE. The entire Trump Family has lost millions to Save America.
TRUMP 202041 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
What @TB12 said!!13 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers to this question
I've heard those guys worship him as a god, all he needs to do is get himself on the balot.6 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)2 days ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
The picture says it all6 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 757Upvotes of all answers to this question117 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers to this question
Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?
If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..
They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed..34 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 132Upvotes of all answers to this question
Now that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris released their 2019 tax returns just before the debate, is Trump in trouble or no?
Joe Biden released his 2019 tax return on Tuesday, just hours ahead of the first presidential debate, and it showed that he and his wife Jill had an adjusted gross income of $985,000 last year and paid federal income taxes of $288,000.
The release of the Bidens' tax return comes just days after it was revealed that President Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and in 2017.30 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question11 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 725Upvotes of all answers to this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.125 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question
Why did the DNC pick Kamala Harris as Biden's VP even though she polled so low in the democrat primaries slammed him on his race record?Favourite answer:
Biden was picked to be the electable persona. Harris was picked to implement the DNC's hardball policies as soon as Biden resigns.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersHistory12 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 3Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers to this question19 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago