- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
I think people should look to Russia and North Korea for guidance. They are not controlled by a liberal elite. In those countries, the media don't lie on behalf of the liberal opposition - things are portrayed as they really are. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Kim Jong Un are great leaders who lead their people to prosperity, and the liberal media hate that, which is why they are vilified so much.
Here's to President Trump and his re-election in November 2020!7 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
Do you think it might positively or negatively effect the future relations between their two countries?6 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is the World Health Organization correct in saying that only ppl around the elderly and very young need to wear a mask? ?
They advise everyone else NOT wear a mask as its dangerous to the wearer.4 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question5 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 444Upvotes of all answers to this question63 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 485Upvotes of all answers to this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?63 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers to this question23 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers to this question
Kamala Harris got a pathetic 2% of the vote in the primaries. Now, Democrats think she is great, correct?Favourite answer:
At a time when Leftists are calling to defund police, Joe chose a VP who has worked her entire career to lock up people. And of course, with a straight face, LibSheep are going right along with it.
LibSheep will do what ever their masters tell them is “for the best”23 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 135Upvotes of all answers to this question43 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 242Upvotes of all answers to this question79 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers to this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?
They just chopped her department by over a 100 officers and reduced her pay. I wonder what the Portland taxpayers have to say about that.10 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 78Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 99Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 217Upvotes of all answers to this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers to this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 233Upvotes of all answers to this question
My husband and I are celebrating 25th Anniversary. But 20 years ago I had a month long affair which he never found out. Should I confess?
We had a rough patch 5 years into our marriage and that was when this indiscretion happened. I moved on. I've been wanting to confess to him but every time I tried I couldn't. And this secret is killing me.69 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 days ago