- 732Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers to this question
The NBA player Jeremy Lin has been called "coronavirus" on court.
He says-“We are tired of being told that we don’t experience racism, we are tired of being told to keep our heads down and not make trouble. We are tired of Asian American kids growing up and being asked where they’re REALLY from, of having our eyes mocked, of being objectified as exotic or being told we’re inherently unattractive. We are tired of the stereotypes in Hollywood affecting our psyche and limiting who we think we can be. We are tired of being invisible, of being mistaken for our colleague or told our struggles aren’t as real.”5 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups12 hours ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers to this question
Actually it’s 1.9 trillion to be fair37 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers to this question
Is it time for Joe Biden to be bold and take meaningful action to end Bashar al-Assad’s murderous regime in Syria?
He would go down as one of the greatest Presidents in history alongside Ronald Reagan if he were the one to put an end to Bashar al-Assad.13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 202Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers to this question14 AnswersPolitics36 mins ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers to this question
It sounds like he did not know up from down during the virus crisis and his dealing with younger women on the job has been questionable.8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 85Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
I would consider seeing GONE WITH THE WIND again...34 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 302Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
You no doubt have your mind already made up. As does everyone regarding politics, they don't care what is right or wrong no matter what. The difference between Biden and Trump is in the action with trump he targeted a specific person, in that of killing of General Suleimani. Biden was acting on the attacks of our American soldiers. Sometimes you need to just act quick and effectively. Protecting our American troops should always be front and center.
My feeling on these matters is that it's best left up to our Intelligence. There will forever be animosity between Republicans and Democrats with each side thinking they are right and can do it better and the public being their cheerleaders. It's been like that since the beginning of politics. We as civilians actually don't know anything regarding this stuff, as it should be. All we can offer up is a lot of armchair opinions. The United States Intelligence Community is a group of separate United States government intelligence agencies and subordinate organizations, that work separately and together to conduct intelligence activities to support the foreign policy and national security of the United States so let them do the job we hired them to do. If more people would leave their bias buried they may learn that both our presidents did what they felt was best at the time.70 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 461Upvotes of all answers to this question
What do you say ?124 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 77Upvotes of all answers to this question22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 181Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Liberals get cancelled when they venture outside of groupthink.
J.K. Rowling and Graham Linehan are two examples.43 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers to this question21 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago